Back in My comfort zone

I haven't written a decent entry for a long time now. It's not that there is no design related entries i want to blog. I didn't have the time resources then.

A quick recap of my absence. I got accepted in a new Company. It's a Mindanao/Visayas Ad Agency. After my career path went wayward after college I never thought that I would set foot on advertising soil again. When I closed my door on web designing I came back to the world of advertising.

I had to go to Cebu for 6 months to train. I had to dwell on new set of discipline. Quality is now a requirement and the goal was someday be recognized. It's very different compared to what I got used to my last company. Now I am expected to do more.

I couldn't blog my experiences in Cebu because I didn't have many luxuries at where I stayed. I had no computer, no net,no tv and I was forced to get myself back to reading.

After a whirlwind of events I am back here in Davao. I'm back in my comfort zone but with a new challenge to myself.

It's a new year and I have lots of planned projects.

Hopefully I you will more from me this year.

Posted bymiles0282 at 22:37  

0 comments:

Post a Comment