My new Best Friend: Google Reader


I love blogging as well as reading blogs of other people. I have only scratched the surface of the blogging paradise. I was trying to follow many blogs but I am still confused using RSS feeds so I only relied on my blog links (I know which is pretty stupid). A friend of mine asked me if I used google reader.

"Google reader? What's that?" I asked.

My friend was shocked because I didn't know. So explained to me that it is very essential for a blogger or a blog follower. So I tried Google reader. Right now I am hooked. I can now follow my friend's blogs, my officemate's blogs, gossip blogs, writers blogs, and art blogs (which is growing by the minute).

When I finish with my office tasks I would open Google Reader and forget boredom.

So many blogs so little time...

Posted bymiles0282 at 05:52  

0 comments:

Post a Comment