How Color is Connected to Me (Color Quizes)

Color is one of elements of Design. Before I dwell into how I use color in my designs I took several color quizzes. I want to know how my preference for certain colors affects who I am.

Funny I had varied results.

Color Quiz by True Value



What's Your Color Personality by Better Homes


LÜSCHER COLOR DIAGNOSTICS



ColorQuiz

ColorQuiz.commelissa took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Feels exhausted by conflict and quarreling and des..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.



Luscher Color Test

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Needs to protect himself against his tendency to be too trusting, as he finds it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. Is therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Wants to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality. Is therefore constantly on the watch to see whether he is succeeding in this and how others are reacting to him -- this makes him feel that he is in control. Uses tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition. Susceptible to the esthetic or original.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Exacting in his emotional demands and very particular in his choice of a partner. The desire for emotional independence prevents any depth of involvement.

Glidden Color Test

Posted bymiles0282 at 18:42  

0 comments:

Post a Comment