Web Art Community

These days I surf the net for inspiration. There are many art communities around the world that features artists. Here are the top five web art communities that I constantly visit.




Behance

About Behance
This is a very new Art Community. It had just started this year. I did not found them but they found me. I received an e-mail inviting me to join. With no hesitation I signed up. I'm always checking this site because they feature artist's work that is truly amazing.
I love how simple the site looks and how easy to upload your works. The interface in uploading is user friendly and you can upload as many images as you want in one set/album.



Deviantart

about deviantart
This art community is already been around for seven years. It was a college classmate who recommended this site. They boasts of having many members. There are a lot of cool features of this site. You could subscribe and get to have more features in your account but then there's the free subscription. You will get to meet a lot of friendly artists here. There are lots of cool tutorials, stock images, downloadables that you could use for personal purpose.



Coroflot

about corflot
This art community is not only for showcasing online portfolio but also for finding jobs. My father is the one who found this site. He was looking for jobs for me. You can also sign up for free. This site also very easy to use. What I love about this site is their search capabilities. You can easily find artists, portfolio and job. I also love their blog which gives very sound advice to amateur artists like me.


CPluv

about cpluv
I get the latest buzz in the art from this site. I just stumbled into site from surfing the net. You can also find here job openings and events around the globe. This is also a big community. To sign up is also free. I like the profile page but unfortunately there is something wrong with uploading stuff in your portfolio.


Carbonmade

about carbonmade
I found this site featured in best web gallery and I love the look of the site. I am fan of anything cute so naturally I fell in love with it. It has a free account but I think its better if you really subscribe so that you will get a lot bigger space for your files. I have not really quite explored this site but still definitely on my list.

Posted bymiles0282 at 22:04  

0 comments:

Post a Comment