Welcome to Ymesako's Art Blog Project

A Painter's Prayer

by Frederic Crowinshield

Give me Strength, O Sun!-thy glorious Strength,
That my dim work may shine, And gleam divine,
As all thy lumined things throughout the length
And breadth of this fair span of Earth!
Give me thy Gold, O Sun!-thy burnished Gold,
That all the marveling peoples may behold
Upon the painted page my visions aureoled!
Then would there be no dearth
Of puissant means wherewith to light
The Bosky hills, the streams, the meadows dight,
Nor lack of austere shade
To drape in swarthy folds the gloomiest glade.


The year is ending. For me this a new beginning. For what lay before me is a very promising year. With my renewed outlook in life and renewed vigor for my art I will no longer be content in living under the shade of dark clouds. I will no longer wallow in boredom instead I aim to be more productive.

Thus project Ymesako art blog is born.

This is still in testing stage. I am still researching and gathering data in how and what I should blog about. One thing is for sure. I will definitely blog about Art.

I apologize for a simple template. I am still trying to figure about how to code XML. This template by the way is from GeckoFly.

I am open to comments and suggestions. I am also available for link exchange.


Posted bymiles0282 at 18:30  

0 comments:

Post a Comment